LEARN ABOUT APPGUARD
Endpoints & Server Protection
AppGuard stops the malware that AV, EDR & XDR miss
Attackers understand that the vast majority of endpoints rely on detection-based protections, which only succeed if and when malware is recognised; that is why we are seeing an increase in zero-day and polymorphic attacks, designed to automatically change their appearance to defeat these systems.
Councils and other public sector organisations are no longer protected because the existing legacy defences all based on having seen something similar before. These attacks include state sponsored attacks, particularly for public services adjacent to critical infrastructure.
Regular headlines featuring successful malware, ransomware and other cyber-attacks, prove that detection-based defences are simply not enough to protect today’s security conscious organisations.
This, alongside the ever-increasing data breach volumes, hourly updates to cyber intelligence and malware detection databases, and the resultant spiralling costs of managing EDR and XDR alerts, means that companies must deploy an alternative technology to underpin their security stacks.
AppGuard is the missing layer of protection that everyone needs.
How does AppGuard work?
Even with the advancements in traditional defences, over 95% of endpoints are still vulnerable to attack. Traditional anti-virus (AV) and Endpoint Detection Response (EDR/XDR) systems are no longer enough to combat the increasing sophistication and volume of attacks. The changes in the cyber landscape mean the risk of a breach in security has increased significantly and a new approach is required to quickly plug the gap before it is too late.
Watch AppGuard in Action
Adding AppGuard to your security stack, ends the ineffectiveness of accruing evermore malware detection tools that still fail to stop the latest malware attacks. AppGuard protects you, not by doing more of the same a little differently, but by taking a completely different approach, blocking malware techniques instead of relying on detection or AI or ML to make an educated guess if something is harmful or not. This defeats what others miss entirely or detect much later.
How is this different to what I’ve got?
- AppGuard already protects millions of endpoints around the world, including military and defence organisations, government departments, large corporations and SMBs.
- AppGuard is not reliant on whitelisting, HIPS and sandboxing; it doesn’t need to scan libraries of files to work – it doesn’t even require you to be connected to the internet.
Secure, Realtime Protection
- AppGuard blocks all malware actions at the kernel level, its Zero Trust Framework does not need to guess if there is suspicious activity, it shuts down malware before it detonates.
- AppGuard is only 1MB on hard drive and 10MB memory size, so you experience virtually no degradation of processing power.
Near “Set and Forget”
- AppGuard agents can run for months without the need for updates. There are no alerts for staff to prioritise because they are blocked in real time – before they can cause harm.
Reduces Operational Overhead
- AppGuard provides the opportunity to reduce layers of edge defences, reduce the volume of data analytics and reduce the burden of urgent patching.
Read more about AppGuard